The Quiet Sessions welcome children with additional needs, and/or are neurodivergent or those who would rather work in a quieter space. The Quiet Session will be less disruptive and a calming environment to be creative!
This season, participants will look at themes of light, sculpture and the senses through exploring materials and ways of creating inspired by Cerith Wyn Evans’ exhibition.
The participants will explore the works in the exhibition, focussing on the power of light, colour and mark making by experimenting with abstract drawing with transparent materials.
Aimed for participants between the age of 6-11
COVID-19 Safety Information for Workshop Participants, Parents, Guardians and Carers, Educational Institutions and Educational Groups for Visits to MOSTYN Gallery
The following good practice protocols and procedures were designed to ensure safety and wellbeing of any visiting groups.
- If you show any symptoms of COVID-19 please do not attend the workshop. You will be refunded the charge if you are unable to attend due to symptoms.
- Fresh materials will be used in each workshop to prevent cross-contamination.
- Before and after each workshop the Learning Studio will be cleaned thoroughly.
- All site visitors will be expected to use hand sanitiser on arrival and departure, avoiding shaking hands and physical contact, etc.
- Face coverings are no longer a requirement for visitors, however we still advise that people still wear them especially within 2-meter distance from others.
Please contact [email protected] if you require more information on our COVID-19 policy or would like to request additional access support.