Families and their young ones are invited to join us for an extra special Art Club with StudioMADE artists Angela Davies and Mark Eaglen.
Inspired by Cerith Wyn Evans’ exhibition in our main galleries this workshop will allow our young participants to play and explore within art, science and technology.
The workshop will set up an exploratory laboratory to engage the senses through playing with sight, sound, movement and touch. Come play with electroluminescent light, sensors, sound which come together in an entangled and interactive experience.
Aimed for participants between the age of 6-11.
COVID-19 Safety Information for Workshop Participants, Parents, Guardians and Carers, Educational Institutions and Educational Groups for Visits to MOSTYN Gallery
The following good practice protocols and procedures were designed to ensure safety and wellbeing of any visiting groups.
- If you show any symptoms of COVID-19 please do not attend the workshop. You will be refunded the charge if you are unable to attend due to symptoms.
- Fresh materials will be used in each workshop to prevent cross-contamination.
- Before and after each workshop the Learning Studio will be cleaned thoroughly.
- All site visitors will be expected to use hand sanitiser on arrival and departure, avoiding shaking hands and physical contact, etc.
- Face coverings are no longer a requirement for visitors, however we still advise that people still wear them especially within 2-meter distance from others.
Please contact [email protected] if you require more information on our COVID-19 policy or would like to request additional access support.
Artist profiles and statements
Established in 2016, StudioMADE is a creative laboratory founded by Angela Davies and Mark Eaglen operating across the disciplines of Art, Science, Technology and Nature. Shaped around cultural contexts of past, present and speculative futures; discoveries are shared within an active programme of events, exhibitions, public presentations and educational workshops.
Located at the Carriageworks in Denbigh, the historic industrial building operates across three floors comprising the main exhibition space, active studios and a soon to be launched residency programme. Seeking to inspire connections within a complex world, StudioMADE embraces local, national and global perspectives.