Join us for our regular ART CLUB where our youngest visitors can explore their creativity and be inspired by our exhibitions.This season, participants will look at themes of mapping the self and identity through exploring various materials.
Taking inspiration from Jamie Lewis’s work Dusk Slug, the participants will create sculptures that combine clay and found objects. We invite you to bring your own objects to transform into a work of art!
Aimed for participants between the ages of 6-11. Parents, guardians, or carers can attend the workshop if needed without additional payment. Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
The workshop at 10:30 is a Quiet Session designed for children with additional needs, or children who would rather work in a quieter space. They will have their own work space in the Learning Studio to be creative!
COVID-19 Safety Information for Workshop Participants, Parents, Guardians and Carers, Educational Institutions and Educational Groups for Visits to MOSTYN Gallery
The following good practice protocols and procedures were designed to ensure safety and wellbeing of any visiting groups.
- If you show any symptoms of COVID-19 please do not attend the workshop. You will be refunded the charge if you are unable to attend due to symptoms.
- Fresh materials will be used in each workshop to prevent cross-contamination.
- Before and after each workshop the Learning Studio will be cleaned thoroughly.
- All site visitors will be expected to use hand sanitiser on arrival and departure, avoiding shaking hands and physical contact, etc.
- Face coverings are no longer a requirement for visitors, however we still advise that people still wear them especially within 2-meter distance from others.
Please contact [email protected] if you require more information on our COVID-19 policy or would like to request additional access support.